WildDetect ApS collects and processes your personal data when you use the BirdAlert app. The personal data collected may include, for instance, your name, email address, data collected via the BirdAlert detection box, data on your use of the BirdAlert app.
We use your personal data to administer your user profile and in order to perform the services that you have requested by using the BirdAlert app.
WildDetect ApS will collect and process only personal data which are necessary in order to pursue the said purposes.
WildDetect ApS will protect your personal data and any processing of your personal data takes place only in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and in accordance with the following:
WildDetect will not disclose your personal data to third parties.
- Your personal data will be stored in secure databases, which are protected against unauthorised access.
- You may at any time request access to the personal data we keep on you subject to certain statutory exceptions.
- You can object to the collection and further processing of the personal data. You have the right to correct, delete or block the personal data.
- In certain circumstances, you may also request that the personal data is handed out in a structured, generally used and machine-readable format and request us to transmit the said data to another data controller (dataportability).
- The recordings and personal data in general will be deleted when [it is no longer necessary to process and store the data for the above purpose.]
Agro Food Park 13
8200 Aarhus N
Phone: +45 40 29 49 88
You can also file a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency, Borgergade 28, 5, 1300 Copenhagen.
Version 1.0, 21-08-2017